Thursday 24 March 2011

Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm etc ,etc

(I am having to do another catch up as there doesn't seem to be enough time to keep this up to date!)

I can't do justice to the temples here with my limited photograhic skills. They are all amazing.
I have been three times now. The first with with Pol, the accountant. Last weekend with another volunteer, we travelled by Tuk-Tuk, basically a rickshaw pulled by a motorbike, it is actually a very pleasant way to travel,also it may be an illusion but it feels safer than the back of the motos or motorbike. The third time by bicycle which was extremely hot and tiring and I got slightly lost so went much further than planned.
I was so glad to get back to Siem Reap and the swimming pool of the Prince D'Angkor which volunteers at AHC can us can use at a special daily rate. As you can see I am not exactly roughing it here ( Why am I admitting this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment